1. Go to www.dmac-solutions.net and click on Educators.
2. Once you log into your account select the solution you would like to access.
- State Assessment
- This is where you will access STAAR & TELPAS data for your students.
- Local Assessment
- This is where you will create 6 weeks formative assessments. TAG is where you can build tests using the DMAC test bank. TEKScore is where you create test keys, rubrics, and viewing student data reports.
- This is where all T-Tess forms will be completed. You can also upload all professional development documentation under the T-Tess section. Before you can access your T-Tess information you will need to register your unique TSDS number into your DMAC account.
- Utilities- This is where you can update your account information.
- FormWorks- This is some district forms can be completed. Currently, the only form available is an additional device request. Forms will continue to be added throughout the year.
- This section includes user manuals for each component of DMAC, updates, and live videos.